Thursday, November 13, 2008

WHY WON'T BLOGSPOT LET ME POST PICTURES?

RAWR! This is me frustrated.

For about two weeks now I have attempted to post pictures here, with no luck. I go through the process of uploading and receive the "DONE" prompt, yet no pictures show up where they normally would. Normally it would take at least ten minutes to upload one picture (TIA- this is Africa, folks).
I don't get why it says "done" when there is no picture! It's like they are all invisible!!

I have tried using internet explorer and mozilla firefox.
Any ideas or suggestions for possible solutions to this problem?

grrrr.....

thanks!

So, apologies for my lack of photographs- and for the bloggers/computer experts tuning in, please help!

2 comments:

PSUMommy said...

I HATE the blogger upload. Hate. I always had the worst luck...either it would fail, or I'd get a 'done' but couldn't see the picture. So what I do is upload my photos from picasa to a web album (although I'm switching entirely to flickr soon), copy the link and paste it into the 'html' side of the entry composing site. It's a pain, really. Which is why I'm switching to flickr soon.

killiany said...

Wow, I've never had a problem. I can't stand most photosites though. Picassa is the only way to go as for ease of use!